Lunes, Setyembre 5, 2011

Questions and faces

On a sunny Tuesday morning, we were grouped again for this exercise and assigned with a question. Along the SC building a black cloth hanged with cameras fronting it, guys were ready with boards and chalks, and have to make it to 100 photos before 12 noon. Seems so easy but, it wasn't. It was hard to ask someone whom you've never met before to pose for this activity, yet it was quite challenging. Asked them to write their answer on a piece of board, make a certain facial expression and then click!

What do I think about Emano's administration?

Well, tons of feedback I've heard not just about how he handled the city but also some personal stuffs. It's horrible and shameful. There was a very controversial issue that came to light, but still nothing has changed, He remained unshaken. He never gave a damn about these things. What can I do about this? Nothing. I don't really care what transpires inside offices, as long us they will serve what the city deserves. We see a lot of infrastructure projects in this highly urbanized city - Cagayan de Oro, that means huge amount of cut? Anyway, If he was not doing his job honestly, it is God who will avenge us to him and to all the cheaters under this administration.

Youth's major problems now a days?

This was our group's assigned question. As for me, just to summarize the answers - we are so DISTRACTED. New generation is distracted and over-entertained with the comfort of technology we have received. Too much time spent on TV and social networking sites. Engaging with a lot of things including getting wasted almost every night and I guess we all knew where these things lead to. Out of focus and loving it. Looks like we have a very bright future, not! LOL


Who's my role model?

It's hard to answer. I want it to be Jesus but I guess it's cliched. I find it hypocrite to say He is someone whom you're following and it seems you're in the flip side. What a shame to those who claimed "Christians", who cannot even follow the path of righteousness.

What will I be doing 10 years from now?
Honestly, me and my friends answered this question 12 years ago, some gave an accurate one, some were close to perfect but I never made it. Why is that? Am I too stupid to fulfill my destiny? Was it because I am weak? Or let's say, I was deprived by opportunities? I do not hold answers for this question for now, I am uncertain. It's not that I do not plan anything for my future, because I am an ambitious man. It's just that I believed that someone has a better and bigger plan for me, and I am just going with the flow whatever it is. I tried planning things out but it did not go according to plan. Something huge is waiting for me, sooner or later. The hell I care  if it will take some time as long as it is rest assured.

 "Yesterday has gone, we do not own tomorrow, all we have is now" that's why its hard to answer this question after all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento