Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

Capturing Black and White World with DSLR






Goodbye SLR and hello to DSLR for this exercise. DC 89 A class went to Brgy. Lapasan to immerse with families living near seaside, and it's our first outside campus activity. We were instructed to set our cameras to black and white shooting mode and  grouped ourselves by 5 for each family and spent time with them. Some took pictures of them (family) but for me I was more into things around them. I took outdoor shots and it was horrible. Although I'm a newbie but its not my first time to use dslr. Its just that I haven't tried taking photos under extreme hot climate yet. The light was too bright and I was having trouble adjusting the settings. It's hard to determine if the darkness and lightness were blended properly when you were looking the LCD under the sun until it was viewed using laptops but of course this is perfectly understandable. Some were frustrated, some got cool shots, but what matters most was the experience we had that taught us so many things.  I'm so looking forward for more exercises exploring the world of photography.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento